Fryderyk, sketch-autograph written in pencil on two four-page sheet of white manuscript paper (PWM -12) measuring 210x300mm. The musical text, a theme and the piano part, is written on pages 4 and 5, between staves 1 and 13, on page 7, between staves 1 and 7 . Written on the first page is the title, Fryderyk; (page 6 is blank). This work was composed before August 2010. The manuscript is the property of Anna Stańko and is held at the Tomasz Stańko Foundation in Warsaw.
notes on pdf transcription:
– ostinato notation added in the bass – based on the album Balladyna- instrument names allotted to parts
– bar 23, pitch altered from a to a flat
– bars 39, 40, pitch altered from b to b flat
– bars 9–28, right-hand part written in the bass clef
– bars 19, 21, 23, 25 and 31, notation in left-hand part repeated