Faulkner, manuscript written in pencil on a four-page sheet of white manuscript paper (PWM -12) measuring 210x300mm. The musical text, a theme and two parts in the bass clef, is written on pages 2 and 3, between staves 1 and 11. Written on the first page is the title, Faulkner, with Tomasz Stańko above it to the right; (page 4 is blank). This work was composed before August 2010. The manuscript is the property of Anna Stańko and is held at the Tomasz Stańko Foundation in Warsaw.
notes on pdf transcription:
– anacrusis of four measures introduced instead of two
– instrument names allotted to parts
– notation of piano part altered to two-system arrangement
– bar 32, notation of fourfold repeat altered in the double bass part
– bar 32, notation from bar 31 repeated in the piano part